Sunday, March 1, 2009

Untitled..... How does it feel?

I never thought that I would fall in love with someone so amazing in every aspect of the word. You've done nothing but prove to me time and time again that you were nothing but faithful and and in love with me. The moment I opened my mouth, the silence on the other end made me realize how hard and how far your heart really fell. The sound of your voice went from somewhat compassionate to distrusting and angry, I knew I made a mistake. It was like being in grade school, you knew what you took part in was wrong and you were going to get in trouble, but you stuck to your guns and told on yourself anyway. I never should have done that to you and you know more than anything how much I love you. You're my sun and my earth, no day is complete without you. You're my air and I need you more than anything else.

I love you and I will love you forever. Nothing will ever tear us apart because you're it. I'm counting on you baby, make me better. I have nothing to say...... but I am sorry.