Sunday, February 1, 2009

Running..... Keep running......

I should have run from you, but I was stupid.
I would have saved myself from being hurt everyday.
I woke up and find myself enclosed in pity and
self-consciousness. You didn't care about me, you never did.
But I was there for you, and I was stupid.

I need to move on because the way I'm feeling now is getting me nowhere. I'm going to stop focusing on all the bad stuff and I'm moving on. There are so many people that love me and would do anything for me. He's not one of them. All he does is make me feel like garbage and he always knows how to get to me. It makes me feel somewhat better that the angry stuff I always write revolves around him. What I wrote above is true. If I ran away from him when I had the chance I'd feel so much better, I'd feel perfect. Hate is baggage and life's too short to be pissed off all the time. I've got so many things going for me, and I'm using him as an excuse to hold myself back from excellence. I'll write more later..... Steeler's bowl tonight and I'm going to shower..... Make the most of today :]